Services & Investments
Sessions are tailored to your needs and agenda. Sessions can be one to two hours long, and as regularly as is needed. I do find having a rhythm is always good and I have found that a few intensive sessions on a weekly or biweekly basis at first followed by less frequent sessions work best overall. We can work face-to-face in the Santa Barbara, California area, but I do work regularly with international clients over the phone or Skype.
I also offer a private 8-week long coaching course that will incorporate the tenants of the Permission Journey described in my book, Give YourSelf Permission To Live Your Life. Coaching sessions will be altered to your specific needs within each module. Please contact me for more details.
As a Human Behaviour Specialist, a Life and Leadership Development Coach and a trained psychotherapist, I am considered an expert on a number of topics, including confidence and self-esteem, positive psychology, personal responsibility and MS.
As the founder and Editor-in-Chief of GYSP Magazine, I speak at conferences and workshops on self-empowerment, life coaching, and writing and story-telling.
I am available, and would be delighted, to speak to your group and be interviewed by the media, as I have appeared on several publicised interviews including the Today Show on NBC, BBC Radio Asia, and Hay House Radio.
Relevant or frequently asked for topics include:
- The importance of a positive attitude and how you can influence others.
- The difference between confidence and self-esteem, and how you can grow the two to make you stronger.
- How your parents and teachers may have got in your way, and how you can break free of that legacy
- 10 tips for living well with MS
- The difference between coaching and therapy, and how to determine which is right for you.
- How to give yourself permission to live the life you want (The topic of my first book, Give YourSelf Permission to Live Your Life)
- How to write your memoir and life story
I have often found when working with clients that we invariably discuss how to communicate with others and how to get what they want in negotiations. So I have decided to make this a service unto itself.
I will coach you prior to any event on your intentions for the outcome, and how best to go about achieving that for yourself.
On quite a few occasions, I have joined my clients in some of these meetings and acted as a “second set of eyes”. Many years of experience and an innate skill in reading human interaction allows me to understand and identify the meaning behind much non-verbal behaviour.
After the meeting, we will debrief and discuss any modifications to your message or intention. We will also devise a way for you to move forward to best support your needs, wants, goals, and agenda.
You may want to use this service when you:
- are entering into any kind of business meeting where you want to influence someone
- want to ask your company for a raise
- are negotiating on a house purchase or sale
- are negotiating a prenuptial agreement or divorce terms
- and much more!